Seller terms & conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
This User Agreement is a legally binding agreement between you and Gitdi (also referred as "Website" in this agreement). If you do not agree to the Terms, do not access, browse or use the Website.
2. Transactions between Buyers and Sellers
- 3.1 Through the Site, Gitdi provides an electronic web-based platform for exchanging information between buyers and sellers of products and services. Gitdi does not represent the seller nor the buyer in specific transactions. As a result, Gitdi does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on its website or the ability of the sellers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
- 3.2 Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretences. Gitdi uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of the information our users provide us when they register on the website. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, Gitdi cannot and does not confirm each user's purported identity.
- 3.3 Each user acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the Website to conduct transactions, such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Each User agrees that Gitdi shall not be liable or responsible for any damages that may arise a result of or in connection with any transaction risks.
3. Posting Information onGitdi
- You must be a Registered User in order to post information on the Website.
- You must provide accurate and verifiable contact information when registering on the Website. You must keep your account information up to date and accurate at all times.
- Basic requirements
* All texts must be in English
* All prices must be in US dollars and >= $0.2
* The sellers must be able to ship throughout the worldwide.
* If paid through PayPal Checkout the sellers must ship within 1 business day after the payment clears. Exemptions from this rule are cases when you ship custom made items or items that require time to be produced.
* If you are using PayPal Checkout, the accounts associated with these services must be active and normally working.
4. What is not allowed to post?
- Body parts & organs
- Pirated materials and products
- Copyrighted or trademark materials (images & texts)
- Counterfeit Designer Items (replicas or imitation of designer products)
- Fake Documents
- Illegal Goods and Services
- Personal Information about another individual
- Currency Exchanges
- The same or very similar content several times (even in different categories or related stores)
- Multiple listings of the same item are not allowed. Listing items in lots with a different price per item in lots is not allowed. Each item should be listed only once. The exception for this is that paying merchants are allowed a maximum of 5 lots per item.
- Miscategorization - all items must be listed in an appropriate category
- Meaningless title & description
- Test items unless your store is put on-hold
- Free items and items with prices that are not "real"
- Items that are not for sale
- Pre-order items
- Firearms & ammunition, stun guns, bb guns, pellet guns, blowguns, dart guns and illegal knives
- Firearm parts, stun gun parts, bb gun parts, and pellet gun parts
- Tobacco, cigars for smoking, e-cigarettes, cartridges for e-cigarettes, e-liquid, other smoking-cessation devices, vaporizers and diffusers used for any type of smoking or oral inhalation, any smoking device or smoking related item (unless the item is a collectible item only)
- Live animals
- Items made from wild or exotic animal skins (even if farm raised) and taxidermy items of wild or exotic animals; including, but not limited to any animal endangered or threatened under the US Endangered Species Act
- Items from drop ship service networks
- Mod chips, mod chips accessories or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
- Illegal drugs and drug accessories
- Signal jammers or products that descramble cable and satellite signals
- Coupons and vouchers (unless the item is a collectible item)
- Listing for upgrades, to postage, for insurance, for shipping etc.
- Listings for upgrades to another product
- Falsified orders to create or generate false feedback. All orders must be placed by the actual buyer only
- Setting minimum purchase requirements (for minimum quantity or amount)
- Lottery tickets, fast-food game pieces, and codes and coupons for sweepstakes, raffles, or drawings offering chance to win something.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Gitdi EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, CONTENT, DATA, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE OR THE UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS PROVIDED TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
6. Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT Gitdi SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE.