Please sign in to contact the vendor
This order will be delivered electronically. There is no physical shipment or disk. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within 6 hours of placement of their order with software download links and activation codes.
Features of Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus May 2020 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus May 2020 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Add visual impact
- Bring visual interest to your documents, worksheets, and presentations by inserting Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) that have filters applied to them.
- Translator button, and one word in English and its translation in French
Break the language barrier
- Translate words, phrases, and other text selections to another language with Microsoft Translator.
- Word document that includes a LaTex equation
LaTeX equation support
- You asked for it! You can now create math equations using LaTeX syntax.
- PowerPoint slide showing planets aligned
Add motion with Morph
- Make smooth animations, transitions, and object movements across your slides with Morph.
- A summary view of all slides in a presentation. 3 are selected.
Find what you’re looking for with Zoom
- Zoom takes you from one slide to another, in any order you like. Skip ahead or revisit slides without interrupting the flow of your presentation.
- Hand holding and clicking the top of a pen next to a laptop screen showing a slideshow
Run a slide show with your digital pen *
- Use your Surface pen, or any other pen with a Bluetooth button, to advance your slides.
Requires Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Spreadsheet showing how to use IFS to calculate student grades
- TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, and more. Let Excel do the work so you don’t have to.
- Convert ink to shapes, write out complex math problems, highlight text, and more. Use a finger or a pen. A mouse works too!
- Database with pie chart in the center of the screen
Visualize your data with new charts
- Choose from 11 new charts, including line, column, and bar charts. Match fields to chart dimensions and preview your changes instantly.
- Data type list with Large Number highlighted
Large Number (bigint) data type
- The Large Number data type stores a non-monetary, numeric value and is compatible with the SQL_BIGINT data type in ODBC. This data type efficiently calculates large numbers.
Project plan with a dropdown containing tasks
- Forget about memorizing the ID of the task you want to link to. Instead, select a cell in either the Predecessors or Successors columns to see a list of all the tasks in your project.
Timeline with task names and dates
- Label your timeline bars with task names and dates to quickly communicate project plans and work in progress.
Kick-start your diagrams
- The Organization Chart, Brainstorming, and SDL templates have new starter diagrams to get you up and running quickly.
- Two different web page layouts; one for PC and one for mobile
Bring ideas to life
- New Website Templates are ideal for creating a low-fidelity design sketch to present ideas before the actual design process begins.
- Computer screen with document on the left and Accessibility visual with a check mark on the right
No posts found