SewART Digitizer Machine Embroidery Software (Windows )
The process requires disabling the antivirus.
If you do not agree to follow these instructions, do not buy.
FEATURES & Program Information
Features of SewArt (an auto-digitizer for embroidery files)
- Reads raster or vector format images (supported input formats include *.bmp, *.png, *.jpg, *.gif, *.svg, *.wmf, and *.emf)
- Allows images in other (unsupported) file formats to be pasted into the SewArt workspace
- Converts images to high-quality embroidery files for sewing
- Supports output embroidery file formats including Brother (c) *.pes, Tajima (c) *.dst, Janome (c) *.jef, Melco (c) *.exp, Viking(c) *.hus New Pfaff (c) *.vip, Viking SE (c) *.vp3, and Singer (c) *.xxx (these may be converted by SewWhat-Pro, or other embroidery editors, to a larger variety of embroidery file formats compatible with most home and commercial machines)
- Contains image-processing tools for converting images into color-reduced, smoothed images suitable for digitizing
- Includes a variety of pattern fills which can be applied to sew individual regions of the image
- Supports both auto-digitizing and manual digitizing options to give substantial user control over the digitizing process