Verified Rights Owner Program
Verified Rights Owner Program
What is the verified rights owner program?
The Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) program allows owners of intellectual property (IP) rights and their authorized representatives to report Gitdi listings that may infringe on those rights. VeRO embodies our commitment to provide a safe place to buy and sell, which respects property owners' rights.
What happened to my listing?
If your listing was removed based on a VeRO report, Gitdi sent you an email with details about why your listing was reported and how to contact the rights owner directly for more information.
If you have concerns or questions about why your listing was removed, please contact the rights owner directly.
Contact us in the following circumstances
- You can't find the rights owner's email address in your removal notification email.
- You sent an email to the rights owner, but they haven't replied after 5 business days.
Sellers are responsible for ensuring that any item they list on Gitdi is authentic and that the listing description doesn't infringe on the rights of others.
I want to report a rights violation:
We appreciate your help in identifying and reporting listings or product pages you believe may infringe on your intellectual property rights.
Reportable listings include
- Items that infringe on your intellectual property.
- Counterfeit or replica items.
- Unauthorized use of copyrighted content in a listing or product page
Ineligible reasons to report a listing
- Wanting to control where a product is resold by trying to enforce contracts or distribution of goods to authorized sellers (selective distribution).
- Not allowing the sale if items are below a controlled price point (minimum advertised pricing or MAP).
- Any terms a brand puts into their contracts that controls the way items are resold (contractual issues).
- Government-controlled items that are illegal to sell (regulatory compliance issues).
If an item or listing infringes on your intellectual property rights, you can report the listing by contact Gitdi by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
VeRO participant profiles
If you are a Verified Rights Owner, you may create a profile page which allows you to share information about your intellectual property rights with the Gitdi community.
For example, you can provide information about
- A list of your intellectual property, including brands, trademarks, and copyrights.
- The potential consequences of infringing on a company's IP rights.
- The conditions under which products bearing your IP may be sold.
- How to contact you with questions or concerns.
- Other frequently asked questions.
If you would like Gitdi to post a free VeRO participant profile page for you,
contact email@example.com for more information start this process.
These pages listed below give information about the brands' products and legal positions. The rights owners are solely responsible for the content. Please contact rights owners directly if you have questions. This list of brands is not comprehensive of brands with IP rights nor is this a complete list of all Rights Owners currently participating in the VeRO program.
Gitdi.com is an active platform for downloading free and trial software. The main objective of our website is to provide high-quality virus-free downloading service with a user-friendly environment. For this purpose, we collect software from all around the online world and put them on our high-speed servers to provide excellent downloading speed along with a completely unique handwritten description.
Gitdi.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. In case if you find any copyrighted file or software on our server and you want to remove it, simply inform us with solid written proofs and evidence. We will take action immediately and remove your files and software within 3 business days after your submission of DMCA complaint. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following requirements should exist in your copyright infringement claim:
- Valid Email Address
- Identity and proof of the owner
- Links and screenshots of the copyright material
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
In the case of any queries, feel free to contact us.