*NEW * Digital Factory DTF v11 - DESKTOP EDITION
Everything you need in a single Direct to Film (DTF) software package. With an unmatched feature set, no other DTF print software includes the combination of file preparation, colour management and production automation tools that Digital Factory Direct To Film Edition provides.
- Activation Code Full version.
• Single pass underbase with highlight
• Industry 4.0 compatible (Telio)
• Integration with DecoNetworks
• Variable data wizard
• Print label (QR, job/copy options, extended margins)
• Summa cutter registration support (ARMS)
• Set ink order
• Integration with Corel Suite 2023, Adobe Photoshop/lllustrator 2023
• Job color removal (replacement)
• Advanced halftone controls, halftone for spot colors, halftone image blending)
also includes functions from v10
• Queue-based RIP and custom print modes let you automate your print workflows.
• Automatic generation of blank overprint (no need to configure in the design program).
• KnockMeOut Black and Color to automatically remove backgrounds or black to match the color of garments.
• Import filters for all graphic image formats like; JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, and SVG.
• Send to plugins for Corel, Photoshop, and Ai.
• Custom image editing tools, filters, and effects, including GIMP (similar to Photoshop) included.
• Large image resampling filter.
• Single copy, tile, and step and repeat functions.
• Ability to add halftone effects as well as holes and stripes for better garment combinations (similar to white toner transfer printing).
• Hot folder and barcode support for automation/production.
• Color replacement tool and spot color support.
• CMYK + RGB workflows are supported.
• True 64-bit operating system support (Windows 8 /10 / ll).
The ICC Profile Creation Module is a feature available in both the CADlink and ProRIP DTF software, which can be used in conjunction with the NIX Color Sensor.